OUR “Year of the Fish” continues with THIS record setting season
210lbs tuna, over 60 marlin releases, and BIG dorado are just some of the highlights this season
OUR “Year of the Fish” continues with THIS record setting season. There are still huge numbers of Dorado with some topping the 50LB mark.
The Blue Marlin bite in early February was simply EPIC with the Lodge’s boats releasing over 60 marlin during a 10 day period. Plus the 100+LB tunas have been landed with the record this year at 209LBS. So many clients were commenting that “This is the best fishing of my life”.
Check out what one of our clients just posted on TripAdvisor!
I have never taken a trip where I was asleep at 8 PM every night and felt like my days were more than full.
Our group of eight was there for a four day fishing adventure. We talked a lot about the experience on the way home… the details that The Zancudo Lodge team put so much effort into getting right. Here are a few examples, but this is not comprehensive.
- The staff leaves a large insulated bottle of ice water in the room while you are at dinner
- The room-cleaning staff leaves the rooms more organized than we would have ever attempted, putting everything in just the right place
- The evening leader for the staff, Chalberth, meets you with a formal greeting for everyone as they return in the afternoon, briefing you on the menu and any planned activities for the evening
- Chalberth and seemingly everyone else available ran laps to the pool from the bar in the afternoon, keeping us well supplied
- And Ryan’s attention to detail at the bar.
I won’t drag this out, but thank you again, Gregg and Goldine, for a genuinely unique experience. I learned a tremendous amount about fishing from Captain Javier in a very short time (which I’m sure is 1% of what he knows), and I will be talking about this week for a long time.
Best wishes to you and Goldine and your entire staff.