The Zancudo Lodge
READY TO BOOK NOW?
Call us at +1 800-854-8791
What Our Guests Say
Personal Best Tuna
I had the opportunity to visit the Zancudo in Golfito Costa Rica last week. I was lucky enough to catch this PB yellowfin tuna casting a stick bait. (the medium green sardine Mackstick.) The drag on the reel went in and out on me so it took quite a bit longer to land this baby than anticipated.Definitely an early Christmas present for me as this my biggest yellowfin tuna and on a lures which makes it even better. Not sure how heavy it is but it’s heavy enough to take 25 min to land on 60lb test spinning gear with a busted drag.Have a great Christmas and new year everyone!
Trip of a lifetime
"Zancudo was an awesome, unforgettable experience. Fishing aside, the lodge itself exceeds expectations and the service from the staff is absolutely first class...."
Great fishing, great resort
"A first class resort / fishing lodge. Beautiful location, delightful grounds and superb staff. You feel pampered from the moment you arrive. And the fishing is superb with very knowledgeable captains and excellent equipment. The owners live on site and manage the very slick operation with a light touch. Oh and the food was delicious."
The Ultimate Sportfishing Adventure
"Our trip to Zancudo Lodge was truly the ultimate sportfishing adventure. It exceeded our expectations in every aspect. Not only were the boats, equipment, captain and fishing top notch, the food and quality of service was better than any five star resort we have been to. Chalberth, Anderson and Ryan as well as the rest of the staff made you feel like you were at your home away from home or should I say at home in paradise. We still talk about this trip on a daily basis and cannot imagine another sportfishing resort that could top the experience at Zancudo. We cannot wait to return!"
About Our Booking Process
We encourage selecting your trip dates as early as possible since most reservations are booked months in advance. A deposit of US$1,000.00 per person is required within 10 days of your reservation request and the balance is due in advance of 75 days prior to arrival at the lodge.
The ULTIMATE FISHING PACKAGE includes the following 3 packages:
ONE FISHING PACKAGE
- All applicable taxes
- Your private boat and exclusive captain
- Fishing licenses
- Top of the line fishing gear
- A predetermined number of fishing days
ONE TRANSFER PACKAGE
- All applicable taxes
- One night stay at a San Jose, Costa Rica airport hotel – 4 stars – double occupancy
- Roundtrip air tickets (via SANSA AIRLINES) from San Jose, Costa Rica to Golfito
- Roundtrip taxi Golfito Airport to Golfito marina
- Roundtrip boat transfer from Golfito marina to the Zancudo Lodge
ONE LODGING AND DINING PACKAGE AT THE ZANCUDO LODGE
All applicable taxes Double occupancy lodging for predetermined nights
- Laundry service ( washed and folded 4 pieces daily). All excess laundry charged at $2.00 per piece
- Alcoholic beverages (nonblended) served between 12pm to 8pm
- Daily beverages including soft drinks, coffee, tea, juices, wine, local beer served between 530a-8pm
- Daily dining service of breakfast, lunch on boat, bocas and dinner
- Checkin time of 7am on your first day of fishing
- Checkout time is 545am (on the following morning from your final fishing day).
Later checkouts are available upon request and pending availability.
- Fiberoptic internet service in all public areas
- Housekeeping services twice daily
All other requests may be charged separately to each guest and payable upon checkout
TRAVELERS’ CHOICE AWARD
Read verified reviews from hundreds of travelers who have visited our lodge and experienced the best in sport fishing, lodging and adventures on Costa Rica’s South Pacific Coast.
certificate of excellence
From top of the line boats and gear to luxurious accommodations and gourmet cuisine, we offer anglers the best fishing experience available.
We are dedicated to billfish conservation and work closely with groups like Gray Taxidermy and FECOP. We release all billfish and aid in satellite tagging to help with billfish research.